A School Insurance Also Covering Cyber-Harassment
- As the new school year starts, Banque Casino launches an insurance offer for school children, and adds cyberbullying to their set of covered issues.
- This school and extracurricular insurance offer includes different guarantees:
- Civil liability,
- Guarantees in the event an accident occurs,
- Health insurance,
- Legal cover,
- Schooling support,
- Coverage in case of cyber-harassment (with legal advice, psychological support and connection with e-reputation specialists).
- Cost: €9.90 per year and per child + €5 when adding the extracurricular insurance.
- A simple, more transparent, full-digital subscription process applies (no automatic renewal, no restrictive fees or conditions).
A CO-CREATED OFFER
Banque Casino updated their school insurance offer based on surveyed customers’ expectations:
- Lower costs
- Guarantees covering healthcare costs
- Instantly issued certificates
- Simpler subscription process
- Meeting customers’ needs directly. Banque Casino stresses that this offer was built in response to customers’ expectations: a survey was conducted when their strategy was being reconsidered. Protecting their children against these risks stood out as a priority for 26% of those surveyed.
- Addressing a growing risk. According to a poll by IFOP, more than 25% of young people already fell prey to cyberbullying.
- The increasing risk of cyber-harassment also led the health mutual MAE to make adjustments to their offers for this back-to-school season.
- Banque Casino is the first group in France packing in dedicated legal and psychological support assisting cyber-bullied kids. MAE added support with help from .