Younited Credit Opts for a Full Digital Approach
- The French online consumer lending company Younited Credit generalises digital signing procedures and now features a full digital offer.
- This shift started back in 2017 with Universign. It now addresses their entire customer base. Their customer may apply for loans, send all supporting documents and sign their contracts using a digital interface.
- Cutting down processing costs and delays. With this full digital approach, Younited Credit saves on printing and postal charges. The delay for sending lending approvals are also drastically reduced.
- A sensible evolution. In 2017, Younited Credit added a digital signing process in partnership with Universign: this solution proved successful. In 2018, 90% of their customers had already adopted this service, which accounts decision to drop paper-based procedures altogether.
- In line with their focus on innovative offers, they also intent to build more partnerships with Open-Banking players. They have an agreement in place with Linxo, allowing for shorter loan application processes, and Younited Credit now considers integrating with FranceConnect.
- Boursorama recently announced they would feature faster account opening procedures based on FranceConnect connection and credentials.
- Besides, Younited Credit plans to address new European markets (up to four) with their credit solution. Their German launch has already been confirmed for Q2 2019.
- Lastly, Younited Credit will still be building their Credit-as-a-Service BtoB offer, which already enables some players (N26 and Free, for instance) to feature white-label consumer credit offers for their customers.